Art advisory: Our Approach
- Recognising the client’s requirement is our primary focus - It’s all about understanding the requirement and getting it right. Our art consultants provide advice to clients on the genres for artworks for both indoor and outdoor spaces all in alignment to the clients’ budget.
- Analysis and art research - The genres of the artworks are thoroughly researched by our art advisers, who then curate art themes and find sources for the curated collection.
- Location, location, location - Location is the key for art placement. Our advisors survey architectural design plans to establish the key locations for art curation.
- Artwork Proposal - The assigned art advisor gives client a tailored & comprehensive art proposal, all aligned to the client’s requirements and budget.
- Art Commissions - Our art consultants source artists in accordance with the genre and collaborate with them to create commissions that are uniquely designed for the project.
- Management - The management of art commissions, art shipment, and team coordination are all overseen by art advisers when presenting the art collection.
- Art installation - Art advisors are able to advise on professional artwork installers for fixing finalised artworks.